THE BEST STONE PRODUCTS FROM M-STONE
FOR MORE THAN 11 YEARS IN THE MARKET, WE HAVE GAINED THE RECOGNITION OF MORE THAN 1000 CUSTOMERS.
M-STONE company provides a range of services for the installation, polishing, restoration and processing of natural stone products. Aesthetic appearance and durability, will directly depend on the work done correctly. Products made of marble and granite are characterized by a unique structure, strength and high resistance to external influences. Despite this, the processing of the product should be entrusted to professionals. All materials are accompanied by radiation safety certificates.
- aesthetics, style and nobility;
- durability (material strength, high moisture resistance);
- - fire safety (fire-resistant and non-combustible stone);
- eco-friendly (natural material, non-toxic);
- high thermal insulation (stone retains heat well).
Preparation of the base. The surface on which the stone will be laid should be solid, dry and smooth. In the presence of serious defects, a leveling screed is necessarily performed, and in the case of high humidity, additional waterproofing of the base.
The layout allows you to choose the optimal combination of elements according to the pattern and color, evaluate the joining of seams, etc.
Laying of natural stone. At the initial stage of installation, the base is covered with a bonding compound. For these purposes, cement-sand mortar is mainly used. The size of the seams when laying the material should be 2-3 cm. All work is carried out as quickly as possible to avoid solidification of the bonding mixture. Compliance with these conditions is necessary to prevent the drawing lines from shifting and to obtain a high-quality final result.
Grouting of joints is the final stage of laying the stone, which is started when the cement-sand mortar hardens by at least 50%. By means of grout, you can either emphasize the seams (if this involves the design of the coating), or make them invisible.
Compositions made of natural stone from the company "M-STONE" will decorate your home with their sophistication, unique design and natural charm.
1. Sanding the surface to remove differences. (Before starting, if necessary, repairs and restoration of joints and chips are made.)
2. Secondary grinding with the help of technological, abrasive wheels returns the surface of the marble to its original appearance.
3. Crystallization. This is a thermochemical process in which the physical and chemical characteristics of the upper layer of the stone change. In the process of crystallization, special chemical agents are used that react with calcium contained in sedimentary rocks of organic origin. Gives the natural stone coating a shine.
4. The last stage is the protection of the stone with a variety of individually selected polymer products that are applied by a special rubbing machine or manually. This allows you to minimize and virtually eliminate the harmful effects of the environment.
We also provide the most favorable conditions for large projects. Our company allows you to quickly perform and deliver to any city in Ukraine and the CIS large volumes of stone from any country in the world: we work without intermediaries, have representative offices in many countries, provide strict quality control.
Our holding company includes its own freight forwarding company and a customs broker. You do not need to take care of the purchase, customs, clearance or delivery. It is our job to deliver any volume quickly and economically.